Politics - Issues relevant to MVs

From: Mark Baxter (alleywayguns@bacavalley.com)
Date: Sun Aug 06 2000 - 09:37:21 PDT

 Lee, Great Reply to Ed Lortz! He can not see that our MV collecting hobby
is at stake! I think that everyone on the list that lives in the United
States know that BOTH parties are not the most reliable of parties. I admit
when I vote, I vote for the politicians that uphold my 2nd amendment rights
AND my rights to own a Military Vehicle!
 I feel if the politician that uphold my 2nd amendment rights will also
uphold my rights to own a MV! We need to go and let our elected officials
that we are not a threat to the nation, and the we are Preserving a piece of
American History! But then after I saw on the Discovery Channel how the
Government is letting Valley Forge fall apart, they might not care. Mark
with a LEGALLY purchased M-886