24 to 12 volt converters

From: Jon Schmidt (brute4c@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Aug 06 2000 - 17:11:48 PDT

Greetings list,
I have contacted a company that designs, builds, and
sells a high quality 24 to 12 volt dc converter to
industry. At present they do not have any North
American dealers. I am attempting to be the first. If
there is enough interest, which is about 25 units for
the first order, it will provide an inexpensive unit
for anyone who wants to run 12 volt stuff on their 24
volt system.
This rugged unit puts out 20 amps continuos and 23
amps peak, comes with a 1 year warranty and has all
kinds of good features.
Price will be $89.95 plus shipping to you, they weigh
less than 3 lbs.
I have a page for them at:
http://www.m715zone.com/24to12/samlex.html
I am just taking orders at present, will let you know
as soon as we get close to the 25 number.
I live in North Central Wisconsin....
There is an email link from that page to send me an
order...hope to hear from you soon!!

=====
Sincerely,
Jon Schmidt