Re: [MV] list meeting

From: F. Brian Mead (brian@hardscrabblefarm.com)
Date: Mon Aug 07 2000 - 05:17:33 PDT

Good morning list!
   I'm the one who made the badge art. If anyone wants it, go to
http://www.hardscrabblefarm.com If anyone has any suggestions for
changes/improvements, email me, or if you need it in another format for
printing I can probably save it in an appropriate format. I just wanted to
create something simple & easy to recognize so people can find each other.
Also, the design includes the address to join, that way we may be able to swell
the ranks of the MVList.

Thanks,
Brian Mead

P.S. My little sister is getting married next week, so I will not be able to
attend the KC. Maybe next year!