Re: [MV] tiger tank info- ebay

From: Jim Webster (jimweb@simonides.prestel.co.uk)
Date: Mon Aug 07 2000 - 05:02:03 PDT

We have been hearing about this one for a while as we have a passing
interest in Tiger recoveries. We have been unable to get any images from
them. If anyone has received then can they confirm that it is lying
upside down?

If it is, indeed, lying in Russia its almost impossible to get an export
licence for anything like this and its a case of 'buyer beware' unless
you would like to spend a long holiday in Siberia chopping down trees at
the Russian Governments expense.

Incidentally and speaking of illegal sales - Has anyone been offered a
Panzer II turret within the past 18 months or so?

TTFN
Jim
Honorary Secretary
ICQ: 58721472 [usually online 1900-2000 UK Time]