Re: [MV] Secret Black Helicopters Stealing Our Vehicles!

From: gbb@creighton.edu
Date: Mon Aug 07 2000 - 07:58:43 PDT

> That's what we all said in New Jersey just before they confiscated
> our semiautomatics, with NO compensation. No one actually believed
> they would do it, too much outcry, they said! The time for action
> is NOT when they are banging at the door. It's way too late then.
> I watched in despair as my valuable collection of M1 carbines were
> made into doorhandles. It was that, or risk MAJOR prison time.

Yeah, but look at the upside. You don't have any violent crime in New
Jersey any more, right? Just like DC, they have the strictest gun
control of anyplace and they have wiped out crime, right?

Tell me its so. I have to believe this when I cast my vote for Gore.

Yeah, right.
jorge

Kind of ironic that Ed, as an openly gay man, has to cast his vote
for the ultra-liberal Gore to protect his freedom to be gay and in
doing so he votes against Bush, who hopefully will fight for his
other freedoms. It always surprises me how few years it takes for
free people to remember the price paid for their "right" to be free.
Go watch "The Patriot". Go watch "Braveheart". (and why is Mel
Gibson always fightin for our freedom, anyway?)
jorge