more tiger info

From: LEEnCALIF@aol.com
Date: Mon Aug 07 2000 - 09:24:43 PDT

Tank is safe in one of Polish villages , dimounted , waiting in major and
other parts as: front plate, back plate, engines plate, air holes covers
with side boards, towers side board, towers floor, towers working mechanism
(allready restored), cannon, front tooth wheels ,other wheels, 90 pices
trac-links, 8 main axes, 7 z sape smaller axes, transmision- full, engine
with lost parts, main floor, top entrance and many other smaller parts from
interior and outside of tank. We are researching the rest of tower, looks
like less than a half of it now. In this time tank after reconstruction will
look like whole body on almost all wheels with track links on one side and
with working piece of tower with cannon visible from all sides. Its very
possible to get rest of main parts in next few days. We will have digi cam
pictures tommorow with full listing of parts and its markings.
We have four offers now so we will be in need of any confirmation after
receiving by You pictures and listings. It should be 10% of estimated value
to be arranged with law repres. on Your side to sighn intentional contract
by Person (plane trip) or via net ( need to have ability to do so on net)
Shipping with certificates from main Museum in Germany and Bundeswehr
Quorters. We do not wantto pay off tax out of it so you will be in need to
isure it for proper amount and lower the price to flexible amount in case of
any further deal.