Re: [MV] list meeting

From: stephen l dussetschleger (dussetschleger@juno.com)
Date: Mon Aug 07 2000 - 16:09:41 PDT

On Sun, 6 Aug 2000 22:13:09 -0500 jonathon <jemery@execpc.com> writes:

>Is there anywhere at the convention that list members were planning on
>>meeting? I for one would like to put a face with the posts.
 How about we grab some tables at the friday BBQ or something? I'll have
my
>badge on that someone (forgot the name) made up, looks pretty good.
>je

****** Supposedly there is at least one room set a side for
"discussions" of mil veh stuff at the convention site. If there's
another we could confiscate it for the groups to BS in. Steve

I'll check it out tomorrow when we're there taping the marks on the floor
for the vendor tables.

>To unsubscribe, send e-mail to: <mil-veh-off@skylee.com>
>To switch to the DIGEST mode, send e-mail to
><mil-veh-digest@skylee.com>
>To reach a human, contact <help@skylee.com>

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.