Divide and Conquer

From: Thomas Gould (ARMOR-1@webtv.net)
Date: Tue Aug 08 2000 - 06:35:12 PDT

Respectfully to all, I have found Lee Holland to have posted numerous
points of information and interest, and then some.

Do you think we should be addressing this potentially devastating bill
instead of examining each other???

I do agree, if someone has information which is valuable, I believe the
list would appreciate being informed.

On the other hand, has the list been as responsive as it could have
been, when people have taken the time to point out extremely serious
matters ????

Tom

Now that I have posted this,I get to hear that "Brian's on vacation".
He's been on vacation for over a month. Must have money!