Mutt Pic

From: MThom15@aol.com
Date: Tue Aug 08 2000 - 12:47:27 PDT

Thanks for all your replies on the broken clutch rod. It looks like it isn't
as bad as I thought, and will be fixed and running very soon. I removed the
inspection cover from the bottom of the clutch housing, and was able to use a
pair of 10" needlenose pliers to unscrew the broken peice. As soon as I can
get a replacement rod, it should be no problem putting it in.

After many problems with my old scanner, I finally got around to buying a
decent digital camera. I snapped a pic of my MUTT a few minutes ago, and you
can view it at:
http://www.angelfire.com/mi/MattThompson/71mutt.jpg

As soon as I get it fixed and running again, I'll take a lot more pictures
and post them on my site. The paint is kind of old and needs to be redone,
so when I repaint it, I'll take even more pictures.

Everyone have fun in Kansas City!!

Matt Thompson
MVPA #21737
1971 M151 A2