Beltring white Beetle

From: Raimondo L. Torelli (thealamo@iigbna.iigb.na.cnr.it)
Date: Wed Aug 09 2000 - 03:44:04 PDT

Aug 9 2000

While watching and taking pictures in the arena, I noticed a white VW
Beetle with a red cross on the door parked outside the arena, just in front
of the main vehicle gate (close to the German camp, but outside of it).
I was too far to take a picture and when I finished taking pictures of the
vehicles in the arena and went looking for the white VW, it was no longer
there. I have not seen it later.
Does anybody have seen it? What was it? Did you take any picture of it?

Regards

Raimondo - M.V.P.A. 15878 & I.M.P.S. 2320