Re: [MV] From the Army radios list........

From: Glenn (dogstar918@mediaone.net)
Date: Wed Aug 09 2000 - 08:25:55 PDT

This post is totally misleading by Tom Norris. It was NEVER stated that
the current version of the bill is what we are concerned with. It is and
always was the attempt in the original language to eliminate the private
possession of all items on either the SME or DRMO Demil lists. It is
extremely foolhardy for people to trivialize what has gone on here.

Glenn Shaw MVPA