GSA Sales

From: John Hutterer (john.hutterer@deltec.com)
Date: Wed Aug 09 2000 - 10:41:37 PDT

List,

Check out: http://www.r6.gsa.gov/fss/property/auctlist.htm

for the latest information on General Services Administration auctions. Both
the Nebraska and Minnesota auctions have Military Vehicles listed. The
Nebraska auction lists about 20 2 1/2 and 5 ton trucks, and one M37. The
Minnesota auction lists a few 2 1/2 ton trucks, two 5 ton Bridge trucks, and
several generators and trailers. The Minnesota site is close to my home, if
anybody would like me to stop and look at something for them.

John

John Hutterer
Sen. Eng. Lab. Tech.
SIMS Deltec