MVPA Convention, day 1

From: stephen l dussetschleger (dussetschleger@juno.com)
Date: Wed Aug 09 2000 - 17:35:28 PDT

  Well, it was a long day. We got the vendors in all mornong &
afternoon. Finally started moving int he vehicles about noon.
  Have met many list members here. Sgt. Pantano, Brent Mullins, Mark
from RAPCO, etc.
  Mostly vendor move in day, but.................. Well, I spent all my
$ & most of the $ I will bring in tomorrow. Man !
  Very hot here, but cool inside. No half-tracks yet. 1 Sherman tank
though. Several jeeps (including one 3 wheeled prtotype), a scooter, an
airborne bulldozer, couple duece's. Appears all the vendor tables are
stacked high with .............. well, stuff you need.
  Anybody not here, sorry. Never been to one of these, so its new to me,
but pretty neat.
  Anybody still on the way, we have room for you . Later, Steve
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.