WC51 FUEL PUMP

From: Stephen Flynn (FLYNN1955@webtv.net)
Date: Wed Aug 09 2000 - 21:20:14 PDT

Thanks for all the replies.This is the rest of the story...Pump is fine
so are lines,which are new (unleaded marked )or metal.Filter is not so
good,compressed air leaked out,needs gasket.I am going to replace
assembly as is pretty corroded . Pump is like the one I saw on an M37 at
MVPA meeting,but not exact.Some have told me that with modern gas the
diaphragm will not last longer than 6 months,true?They say put electric
fuel pump near the tank.That sounds fine,but where do you get 6v fuel
pumps!?Work is on hold as I sprained my wrist ,wasn't wearing my helmet.

Woman like ace bandages
Steve