For Sale: M35A2's

From: Jaime A Ponce de Leon (jaimepdl@elp.rr.com)
Date: Fri Aug 11 2000 - 16:51:25 PDT

I ran across the following ad in my local surplus store:
Usual disclaimer's apply, dont know them, havent seen them, etc.

(Start Ad)

For Sale:
Up to 20 M35A2C 2 1/2 Ton 6x6 Trucks. Multi-Fuel
$3,995 Per truck (add $500 for tax, title and liscense)

Here is the phone number and contact info that was provided:
Brian (24 hours)
(915) 328 - 8391 (That is a local cell phone)

(End of ad)

The trucks are located in Far East El Paso
West TX.
I may be able to take a run (1 1/2 hour drive each way, eek) out there next
week sometime, maybe take some pics. Should be tuesday or wednesday... I'll
let the list know.
Anyone have any specific questions you want me to ask?

--
Jaime Ponce de Leon
Webmaster, MRIP.COM

~~ "I need pants"