M20 for sale

From: Hank Kaminski (hnksguns@tir.com)
Date: Fri Aug 11 2000 - 18:45:42 PDT

Hi gang;
Hank has a friend who has a M20 for sale if anyone is interested. The guy
wants around $8000. If any one is interested it is in Michigan near Lapeer.
You can email me privately (hnksguns@tir.com) for more info and I will put
you in touch with him.
Carolyn aka Mrs. Hank

ps. Wednesday afternoon our big barn went down in a storm. Fortunately it
had to sense not to fall on Hank's newly restored M37 parked next to it.
Unfortunately my sheep were in it at the time. We were able to rescue 12
alive, yesterday I buried 5 more and one body is still missing. It was an
80 year old 70 X 30 two story hiproof style built into a hill. Anyone close
by looking for old barn wood is welcome to contact me. There is lots of it.