RE: [MV] Avis Saracen Mk 6 APC Engine Performanance Question

From: Ian Wallace (iwallace@uswest.net)
Date: Fri Aug 11 2000 - 21:09:05 PDT

To improve the performance of a Saracen, follow these directions:
1) Find a big hill
2) Get Saracen to the TOP of the hill (definately not the bottom)
3) Head Saracen down hill
4) Move out and hold on....
Any other techniques are likely to be ineffective....

Ian Wallace, Seattle
1960 Ferret Mk 2/3, w/B60 engine (55mph is a REALLY BIG DEAL)