Re: [MV] Flashing lights for MV safety, general issue

From: Everett Doyle (194cbteng@pchnet.com)
Date: Sat Aug 12 2000 - 06:31:32 PDT

I think this is good idea - I have one on my 151 but would like to relate
this -- I have a good friend that has a towing service and when I am at his
place I read his towing magazines, There was an article few weeks back --
tow truck was on side of road recovering vehicle from ditch -- was not in
driving lane was well off driving lanes -- it was night and in addition to
rotation beacon he had other flashers on and a car drove into him -- the
other party sued and collected based on theory advanced by procession lawyer
that driver was attracted to flashing lights -- by the way killed tow truck
drivers helper.

LET ME STATE AGAIN I THINK IS GOOD IDEA TO USE ANY LEGAL WAY TO LET PEOPLE
SEE YOU -- JUST THOUGHT THIS WAS INTERESTING

Everette