Vehicles for sale

From: Earl (etv100@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Aug 12 2000 - 06:57:54 PDT

We have for sale a M3 half-track with Navel twin .50 cal mount and two dummy
.50 's.a dummy 1919A4. runs really nice. Camo paint job. $18,000.00. Two
weasels running and driving condition, painted camo white, one has broken
track but repainted with chain section. Both very complete. $ 4,500.00 ea.
Willys WWII jeep. running and driving, good brakes. Has several non original
accessories but 90% complete. Ready to go as is, non original top, side
curtains and doors. $ 7,000.00 has 5 combat wheels. Data plate says 1941 but
I don't thing its correct. I will provide photos and detailed information
off list.
These are from an estate wishing them to go to a good home. I have checked
these vehicles out and driven them. There are all nice! All located in
Houston, Texas.
Thanks
Earl Tucker
Int'l Repo-Depo, Inc.