Chicago Air/Water show

From: Mark Reid (somemedic@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Aug 12 2000 - 16:27:05 PDT

Hi List!
For those intrested the Chicago Air and Water Show will be the weekend of
the 19th. I will be at the Gary Regional Airport in Gary, Indiana on the
19th working crash and rescue with GFD in Hobart FD's 3000 Gal. water
tender. Wanna see the truck close up stop in. I hear the Thunderbirds will
be doing afterburner take offs on the Thursday before the airshow. Gary
Regional is used as a base of ops during the airshow and most of the flying
exhibits will be on a limited display there.
  Also while perusing thru the Indiana Auto trader I ran accross 5 ads for
6x6's and one genuine Mighty Mite. I could get the info if anyone is
intrested. Am still looking to give a good home to an M 715. Consider a
trade for my 94 Wrangler. Might even throw in the wife.
                                                 Thanx