Greetings right back at ya, Jess

From: Timothy Smith (timothy.smith1@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sat Aug 12 2000 - 21:57:36 PDT

Jess,
I used to live in Windwood, well actually Lakeside Acres (I always hated
that name...it sounds so cheap) on Tarpon at the bottom of the grade, going
into Windwood. My first wife has the place now.....she never could stand my
mil-veh's (or anything else that gave me any joy for that matter) so I
traded her in on a newer model...HA! Now I have a nicer house in a nicer
neighborhood and my current wife is certainly nicer, plus I have three
mil-veh's which is, well, pretty danged nice too! :-) I'm looking forward
to meeting Jim as I am betting we are cut from the same piece of cloth.
TJ