Re: [MV] Report on M-35A3's

From: richard burrell (miltrkr@concentric.net)
Date: Sun Aug 13 2000 - 08:38:33 PDT

hello mike
if you look close at the 'A3 you will find that the windshields do not
open any more with the electric wipers one motor and a link i personally
like my windshields to open also the ones i have seen have "air" power
steering, don't get me wrong i would love one also but the one thing i
can't stand, is the hood i think A.M. General could have done a better
job with that pop riveted patch panels looks stupid and they should have
lifted the cab to level out the hood line for better visibility..... my
$0.02 worth
Rich Burrell
MVPA #20227
MVCC