Improved visibility for HMV

From: Geof Kaye (KAYE-RIVERCITY@webtv.net)
Date: Sun Aug 13 2000 - 13:02:52 PDT

I used Mark Blair's suggestion about using magnetic sign backing and
sticking on reflective/alternating red white marking tape used on
regular trucks. First- it is legal. No hassle from the cops. I asked.
Removable for shows. Will not scratch finish/painted surfaces.
Weatherproof and visible in rain- snow or fog said the package. Won't
"blow off" at 58 M.P.H. Also comes in rolls about 6 inches wide and
about 100 feet long in red-white or orange [expensive] Can be peeled off
traffic barrels if you are really in need of getting some real fast. Did
my M-35 all around bed and tailgate and yellow on front side for $27.00
out the door----can't beat the price and the results. Can be removed at
home so my neighbors won't bitch about that also...Without the reflecing
tape my HMV disappears at sundown and reappears at sun up---good camo
huh? When I want to be seen you can -when I don't want to be seen you
can't....

'92 Dodge Diesel -'72 AMG 6X6 Deuce -'97 454/425 Pathmaker
Airboat-'87 BAJA Fish and Ski and more time/money/toys than I know what
to do with....Ain't America Great!!!