Re: [MV] lost postings

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Mon Aug 14 2000 - 01:30:55 PDT

List,
Thanks to all that responded to my plea concerning postings not
received. I got quite a few responses, mostly off List, where others
are experiencing the same problem, even on other lists. Until I
was informed that other lists incur the same problem, I figured
that America On Line (AOL), my server, was at fault. A good
example of mail not received is Jon's response to Steve and
 Re: [MV] Convention Day 4, KC Mo; I never got the original
posting. Thankfully, Jon quoted back the parts he responded to
and I could make sense of it.
A copy of my post to [MV] M-??? came within minutes, but I
still haven't received a copy of my [MV] M35A2 w/w FS CHEAP!
postings.
My thanks to all that took the time to write.
Joe "MV Trucker" Young
joeyoung.com
Ps: Though I'm virtually out of the vending and mail order business due
to full time on the trucks I sell, I'll continue to setup in the vender's
area at Aberdeen and Tobyhanna (and any other events I can handle).
The reasons being to advertise my trucks and at the same time get
a chance to meet fellow Listers, as I have done in the past. It'll also
give me the chance to help spend some of my Federal Reserve
Notes (FRN, play money).