KC Convention

From: Carl Konefsky (milstuf@home.com)
Date: Mon Aug 14 2000 - 06:12:01 PDT

Well I must say it was a great time.I really enjoyed it as well as meeting
so many that I have talked with via this group and other ways.Found lots of
things and sold lots of things.Saw lots of great vehicles.Nice to have the
show inside in all that hot weather.Sure there were a few minor goof ups in
that area some in the loading and unloading but you roll with it as the
great show over shadows that.
 The hotel well a different story just poorley run and for a higher price
hotel it just didnt measure up but it was close and the room was air
conditioned so we lived through it.
The BBQ was fine and I had enough to eat there was a little wait but I have
waited longer for food in a high price resturant and the food was not as
good.
Great job KC group and as well for MVPA staff

Carl
MVPA21979
M211