Re: [MV] 24V to 12V

From: Chuck Chriss (cchriss@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Mon Aug 14 2000 - 07:51:15 PDT

I adapted a set of military headphones to a battery radio for use in my
M-37. The large ear cups cut out most of the engine/road noise. The
vehicle code prohibits use of earphones that cover both ears, EXCEPT if
needed to prevent hearing damage (like for construction heavy equipment).
If stopped, I think the M-37 noise level speaks for itself.

Best regards,
Chuck

chuck@olive-drab.com