Re: [MV] 24V to 12V, interesting article.

From: Chuck Chriss (cchriss@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Mon Aug 14 2000 - 08:18:18 PDT

There is a technical discussion of many of these issues here:

http://www.4qd.co.uk/faq/index.html

In particular, they have a diagram of the proper method (in their opinion)
of charging two 24v batteries from a 12v charger:

http://www.4qd.co.uk/faq/bmnc1.html#chge

Best regards,
Chuck

chuck@olive-drab.com