Re: [MV] It's all in the look!

From: William R. Benson (Benson@eqe.com)
Date: Mon Aug 14 2000 - 11:12:46 PDT

There are, of course, those elements that creates their own uniforms. So long
as the uniform doesn't detract from other units, and is in keeping with the
prestige of our armed forces (regardless of country), then I shall support it
whole-heartedly. (I'm not a troll, after all... Besides, if I feel
underdressed, I can always break out the dress blues...)

If you can pull it off with panache and flair, you get extra cool-guy points!

Bravo, Antoine!