Body tub for sale

From: John M. Edwards (fly-fish@mindspring.com)
Date: Sat Jul 15 2000 - 20:57:39 PDT

I have a rough body tub for sale (composite) that has been patched but needs
special care to get back to its glory days. Since it does have its problems
I am willing to accept the best offer, whatever that may be. I will email
you pictures if you are interested and you email me off-list. It is located
in Mobile, AL and is, as I said, in need of some work. It has a good
driver's side (the whole side panel), a good passenger's side, and a very
good dash. Maybe it could be used as a parts body(?)

John Edwards
'44 GPW
MVPA 20391