Some bad K.C. convention news

From: jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Date: Mon Aug 14 2000 - 21:20:50 PDT

Among all the news about the convention both good and bad, there is some
other bad news to report. One of the members of our group here in
Wisconsin, and a Mil-Veh member as well, was in attendance but we didn't
see him after friday. Turns out he was staying at some camp ground on a lake
and was beaten and hospitalised that night. None of us heard about this
till just tonight. Don't have any other details yet but I can forward them
along, hopfully he will be back here on the list himself shortly.

later,

je