Andy's CUCV site...kind of big updates there today...

From: Andy Michalski (amichalski@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Aug 14 2000 - 22:05:49 PDT

Hi All,

Andy's CUCV site has had some fairly interesting updates done to it tonight,
so I thought that I would pass the word. First up are a whole slew of
photos and descriptions of my latest toy, the M35A2 (deuce+1/2). Then some
new photos of my M1009, it seems that it is getting real close to the "I'm
done with it" stage now, if that is possible with any of these green toys.
And finally, a new M1009 owned by Ned Parkes in the gallery, this one is one
truly outstanding truck, a must see. Anyway, without any further hyping
this...here is the link, the new stuff conveniently has a nice red "New"
next to the sections.

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Highway/3969/cucvpage.htm

Enjoy,

Andy