Thanks J. Gilmore

From: Kelly, Robert (Robert_Kelly@FCEINC.COM)
Date: Tue Aug 15 2000 - 11:26:08 PDT

At the Medina show a few weeks ago, Jim Gilmore showed up with his books and
stuff, and as he promised me, he brought along his data plate stamping
machine. Now I've only met the guy a couple of times and yet he has gone out
of his way to help me put one of many finishing touches on my project.

We struggled with it for a little while to get it to work correctly, and he
even ran over to another freind/vendor and grabbed another one (a really
neat one too as it was reportedly taken ouut of the Willy's factory by a
retired worker).

Anyways, I just wanted to thank him again for all his help. I lost his
e-mail so here it is on the list (sorry about the bandwidth).

Thanks Jim!

PS, he is a great source for any and all available MV manuals and books of
interest.

Bob Kelly
'42 GPW