I've Got Wings!

From: Carol Kenyon (Da-Kenyons@webtv.net)
Date: Tue Aug 15 2000 - 22:22:55 PDT

Yes, I'm nuts. After a year of this you would be
nuts, also. Please, please believe me! If you
haven't been following this tale then here's the
fast forward: '39 Ford 1.5 Ton Non-4wd 134"wb
two coats ancient OD Green yellow stripes on
rear fenders, hitch, cabinets, etc., ground-off
insignias but still can see faint California Bear
Panel CONVERSION. Please everyone stop
telling me it's Tel. Co. or Dog Catcher or Sparkletts Water Truck. It
ain't!!! Under the
California Bear and to the right I see "Angel
Wings". No, I'm not smoking!! You see, in
California, Angel Wings refers to that hell-hole
Los Angeles. Everyone please go on the "California Military Museum"
online site and
view the "Heraldry and Insignia". Several of
the insignias shown there have California Bears
and several have Angel Wings on them. NONE
shown has BOTH, but the list is incomplete!
Can we now all agree that this thing is CALIFORNIA NATIONAL GUARD based
in
LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA??? Don