RE: Drawing xfer to MVPA

From: OConnor, Dennis (DOconnor@SIKORSKY.COM)
Date: Wed Aug 16 2000 - 06:55:55 PDT

> They also discussed a archive of old government drawing, that
> the MVPA is receiving.... These will eventually be digitized.

        Very interesting, did Mr. Holland also say what they planned on
doing with them at that point as far as access and distribution? Was there
any mention of why they going to the MVPA and not the National Archives? The
proper care, handling, and conversion of those type of drawings is quite a
task....and expensive too! I ought to know....I do that for a living.

Very Curious,
Dennis O'Connor