GP STEERING BOX

From: DICKJEEP@aol.com
Date: Wed Aug 16 2000 - 10:36:19 PDT

The Steering Box in the Ford GP I am trying to restore has become a box of
rust for lack of anyone greasing it.The result is that I need all of the
innards to make it usable. The box itself is OK, but I need new Shaft &
wormgear, Pitman shaft, bearings, bushings etc. I have not been able to come
up with what year or model vehicles Steering Box was used on the GP. All I
know is that the box itself has the number 25054 on it and a number A2. The
part numbers in TM 1100 have not been of any help that I can make out. I
would ask Jim Gilmore if he might know, but I can't find his e-mail address.
I thought it was in my address book, but it isn't. I know someone has an
answer for this!! Thanx.
Dick Ivory, MVPA 1548
Union, NJ
dickjeep@aol.com