New GMA Camo 5 Ton Cargo Tops

From: John Doherty (mofta@farmerstel.com)
Date: Wed Aug 16 2000 - 13:20:50 PDT

I have three (3) brand new in the bag 5 Ton Cargo tops. Manufactured by
GMA in the NATO camouflage color pattern. With tensioning straps and the
'super rope', zippered front window opening and vents molded on.
Even have the 'installation instruction sheet' with them.

Couple of photos of inspection at:
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1049067&a=7749896

Contact me off the list for the price, so this won't be a commercial post.

BTW, was a tarp kit ever used on the wreckers? I was noticing the stake
pockets down the side of the bed, and couldn't help but wonder.

John Doherty