Re: [MV] Drawing xfer to MVPA

From: Mike and Cheryl (mleaton@netins.net)
Date: Wed Aug 16 2000 - 21:31:02 PDT

I didn't catch too much information on what all is going
on with drawings or why MVPA is the recipient of them.
It sounded like the were a little surprised when a semi load
of boxes showed up (with more to come). They have started
a non-profit org to start the process of collecting items, like manuals,
pictures, and some day vehicles. They are in the very early
stages and mostly wanting to get these items rather than the
government disposing of them. I really had hoped to read more
in Army Motors next issue. I think it was just too good to pass up.
They had some on regular paper that were copied from originals
for us to look at.
Don't really know much more.

Mike in Iowa
mleaton@netins.net