I did it for love

From: Timothy Smith (timothy.smith1@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Thu Aug 17 2000 - 17:02:25 PDT

Bob,
The reason I joined this list was because they slam us policemen in Military
Vehicles magazine pretty bad sometimes......most lately as a result of a
conversation on- this- list! I realize we cops are frustrating as heck
for most folks, but we ain't all BAD! And since I am a cop AND a mil-veh
owner I'm tryin hard to prove it.

By the way...... (legal disclaimer).....I don't know you check into the
last time a website was updated...so that info may have changed since their
last legislative session.
TJ