This Bud's for you Joe!

From: Timothy Smith (timothy.smith1@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Thu Aug 17 2000 - 22:43:02 PDT

Joe,
I'd say let him check it out but don't be confrontational. Remember, if
he's in a position to check it out, he'll check it out if he wants to.
Nothin you can do about that. We have a saying around here. "You can't
polish a turd." So, especially if you're as right as rain and he wants to
by turdy about it....let him do the work and find out the hard way.
That's why we MV-ers have to take the time to make sure our act is
together...lotsa folks don't understand why we love our olive drab monsters
so the best we can do is hold ourselves at least to the same high standards
we expect of others.
By the way, if you're interested, sounds like yer buddy was trying to see if
you were running agricultural fuel (which has red dye and is not taxed).
Some truckers do that and if we catch them we make a call and the tax man
cometh.
Regards,
TJ