Variety

From: John Doherty (mofta@farmerstel.com)
Date: Fri Aug 18 2000 - 07:27:05 PDT

Isn't it a wide and varied environment, that we HMV folks live in? On one
hand, we have concerns and worries about losing our vehicles due to
legislation. We have a segment of the population wanting all SUV's banned.
And on the other hand, we have members of the list speaking of going out to
a yard to pick up cannon parts, like it's a perfectly normal everyday event.

Makes this hobby very enjoyable, doesn't it!

Just think of your vehicles and say UGH! (Ugly Green Heroes)

John