Re: [MV] pictures

From: richard burrell (miltrkr@concentric.net)
Date: Fri Aug 18 2000 - 21:28:46 PDT

hi john
just outside Barstow actually the pics were taken at their storage yard
at Avalon Salvage but the wrecker's name is Truck Parts, i have both
phone numbers, WARNING this guys are not too friendly towards us
HMVers Truck Parts is located on W Main st. Barstow, Avalon is out on
old hiway 58 west of town.
Truck Parts (760) 253-7408
Avalon Salvage (760) 256-1086
Rich Burrell