Quonset hut 65x 17 feet MOVE

From: Richard (rvanhoo@attglobal.net)
Date: Fri Aug 18 2000 - 22:43:02 PDT

Thanks for all the replies. Today found a 53 foot steel hauler as suggested.
Also started removing porches that will shorten the HUT to 57 foot. The 4 x
6 "skids this is built on have the 6 inch down and are about 3.5 feet
apart.We are still considering skidding this along, perhaps with rollers and
are wondering about bracing up the insides. There are angles in the arches
which something was once attached, but I don't know how. Any help on this?
Thanks Richard