Re: [MV] "Red" Diesel, Howard?

From: James Shanks (n1vbn@bit-net.com)
Date: Sat Aug 19 2000 - 07:46:03 PDT

Joe,
    When I was driving an 18 otr as I stated before the Feds eliminated over a
three month time the use of high sulfur fuel by replacing it with low sulfur
fuel. I NEVER cleaned my fuel tanks <total capacity 250 Gallons> and two days
after the cutoff date for high sulfur fuel got pulled and tested at Youngstown,
Ohio. I was cleared, told thank you have a nice day and please get my rig out of
there as they were testing every westbound truck. I asked and he the Inspector
replied they were finding mostly people who hadn't run thier rigs over the
weekend but were telling them no more red fuel and sending them on thier way. If
you buy a truck from DRMO and it has red fuel in it. Drain it and use it in a
parts washer and fuel your truck with Diesel fuel from the pump.

"I want a Deuce!!! And the ole Lady just asked if a Jeep would satisfy me!!!"

Nope.