Sung to the tune of....

From: Timothy Smith (timothy.smith1@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sat Aug 19 2000 - 12:22:15 PDT

Well, my lil Scout lovin' brothers....here's some new words to a song we ALL
know and love, One Hundred Bottles Of Beer On The Wall....

One hundred more pounds of sand on the Scout,
One hundred more pounds of sa-a-a-nd
Take one down,
Spray it around,
One hundred more pounds of sand on the Scout!

I'll be thinking of all of you who are sitting at your computers in air
conditioned comfort, whilst I am slaving away with the sandblaster ......

TJ, sole proprietor and unpaid employee of the Last Chance Garage