Re: [MV] Fw: [MV] "Red" Diesel, Howard?

From: Richard Notton (Richard@fv623.demon.co.uk)
Date: Sat Aug 19 2000 - 23:59:30 PDT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Glenn" <dogstar918@mediaone.net>
To: "Military Vehicles List" <mil-veh@skylee.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 19, 2000 2:22 PM
Subject: [MV] Fw: [MV] "Red" Diesel, Howard?

If our technology escapes I'd worry.
Customs and Excise have many mobile labs for fuel testing and "drop in" at
random, a spoof tank for the sample doesn't fool them since they analyse the
tail-pipe soot too. . . . . . . . . . .

With over 400% taxation on it you'd expect the authorities to be vigilant.

Richard
Southampton - England