Re(2): [MV] Junk on ebay (was: VW FS on Ebay)

From: Gordon.W.I. McMillan (gwim2@student.open.ac.uk)
Date: Sun Aug 20 2000 - 00:15:30 PDT

It does look like a reasonable little Kubel, though....

If we had a mark / Pound / Dollar each for every Jeep / Kubel / Humber
that we'd seen that was Eisenhower / Rommel / Monty's own personal
transport we have enough moneu to buy one. There was an Afrika Korps
Dodge 1/2 ton on E-bay last month that might never have seen north Africa.
 I would always value these things exactly the same as the standard
vehicle.

Gordon