The Red Fuel saga continues

From: Timothy Smith (timothy.smith1@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sun Aug 20 2000 - 22:44:07 PDT

Oh GREAT......not like we have ENOUGH troubles just trying to keep Uncle Sam
off our backs about owning Mil-Veh's.....

Now we got MISTER Farmntown announcing to the world that HE don't see how
cheating the taxman could be so bad! Are you saying it's alright if you
don't get caught?! What's the matter...all that Skoal rot yer brain?..

Tell ya what, pal.....why don't you crawl back under your little rock on
your little farm and do all of us a favor and keep yer thoughts to yerself
on this topic.....you can only mess things up worse than they are already.
Or would you rather also have folks think that MV owners are tax cheats
TOO!?

Here's a HINT!......People are reading the mail sent to this list. SOME of
those people are looking for ammunition to help convince folks that we
shouldn't be allowed to own our MV's. Y'all keep that in mind when you post
a message.

As for me.....I pay MY taxes and I DON'T cheat on 'em.

Someone else care to back me up on this and send this LUNATIC back where he
came from?

TJ