Ya see what I MEAN?

From: Timothy Smith (timothy.smith1@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sun Aug 20 2000 - 23:13:16 PDT

Well, folks......Sam has a buddy (Jon) who has announced to the world that
HE thinks tax issues AND environmental issued are trivial.......

So lets see......

We MV-ers have now added the Sierra Club and other environmentalists to our
long list of enemies.......

Jon.......hate to burst your bubble but as a Commercial Vehicle inspector,
I'm a HazMat inspector too.....so I get to see lots of manifests and lots of
fuels......the red dye is there to color the fuel and make it identifiable
as a tax exempt fuel when in use and in non bulk containers such as fuel
tanks so we can catch tax cheats.

TJ