HR 4205 is more than military stuff

From: Enterprise B&B/Cayman Islands, BWI (Enterprise@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Aug 21 2000 - 03:50:44 PDT

What I am about to say is completely rhetoric but I think it does deserve
some thought. It came out of the Holocaust and I don't know if I have it
exactly right but you will get the idea:

"When they came for the Communists I said nothing because I was not a
communist.

When they came for the trade unionists, I said nothing because I was not a
trade unionist.

When they came for the Jews I said nothing because I was not a Jew.

When they came for me, there was no one left to say anything".

Guns, (former) military vehicles/items, cannabis, the right to choose what
medications or treatments you can have if you are sick, etc.

HR 4205 should be opposed by anyone who has concerns about the government
having too much control over everything in their lives.

When the rights of one person are taken away, the rights of all are limited.

My 2mm worth.

David