Vehicle Appraiser in UK

From: Ian Wallace (iwallace@uswest.net)
Date: Mon Aug 21 2000 - 12:02:58 PDT

Does someone know the name of a vehicle appraiser in the UK that is familiar
with ex-MOD Land Rovers? I am interested in purchasing one there (LHD radio
equipped), and would not like to get a surprise when it arrives here in the
US. Or someone on the list that would be competent to do a thorough
inspection of a potential purchase? I am willing to provide reasonable
compensation for someone's time and effort. I do not have an immediate need,
however the opportunity may come up in the next few months.

Thanks all.... Ian Wallace, Seattle, Washington, USA
MVPA #20862
1960 Ferret Mk 2/3